Sunday, May 25, 2008

Maybe It Is Possible To Have Too Many Clothes?

so i've moved house!

i am no longer living in my little pokey room
in halls and i'm now living in a proper house!

ALSO, i have a double bed (:
the only thing is, my comp can't connect
to the wireless network so i'm at the library now ):

well, another reason for me to buy my Mac!

anyway, moving was really crap.
somehow, i arrived in the UK with one giant bag
and now, i need one large luggage bag,
one 65L backpack, and six giant trashbags
and another two large boxes for my stuff.

how did i manage to accumulate so much?!!


half of my stuff, we had to transfer stuff twice.


half of my clothes on the bed.
the pile looks deceptively small here,
but trust me i almost died lugging
it up and down the stupid stairs.

aaanyway three more days til i leave.

why do i not feel excited at all?

5 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

Whoa.

That's allot of stuff.

9:50 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

yeah i know ):
i dont know how that happened.

10:23 am  
Blogger Caleb said...

so you slept lying down or standing up?

12:05 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

i pushed it all to the floor la, a bit silly right to leave it all on the bed?!

11:42 am  
Blogger Wens said...

remember those boxes mummy sent over with extra clothes and shoes? :) hmmmm.... solves the puzzle?

don't feel so bad... when i moved out from my room after my first year, i think i had like 13 pieces of luggage/boxes. yeah... all i can say, it gets worse over the years! haha!

enjoy your trip dear. it will be awesome!

7:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home