Sunday, December 16, 2007

*whoosh*

i'm so tired >.<
i just worked 5 hours with my aunt
in the restaurant she manages,
pouring drinks, loading dishwashers etc etc.

i broke two wine glasses already though.

but it was so nice looking
at the chefs cook these lovely amazing food
and then see the English people
attempt to eat it using their chopsticks.

this boy got so frustrated that in the end
he used his fingers to eat his noodles.
hahaha!
quite gross la hor actually.

but the highlight of my day was when
i got to eat charsiew and wantans!
if you know my well,
you'd know that i dont TOUCH
charsiew at all, but it was so yummy la!
since there's no chilli sauce in Belfast
i slathered everything with chilli sauce
and chilli oil so i ended up crying
and now my stomach is on fire!

mmm chilli (:

i am going to eat one of my favouritest
foods ever ever tomorrow - DIMSUM!

i want to MOVE TO LONDON
and turn morbidly obese!

*btw can someone please dl Rhydian's
(from X Factor's) version of O Holy Night
for me please thanks (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home