Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm Alone But Not Lonely.

i'm revelling in my solitude.
i always thought doing things alone
was kinda creepy and.... sad.

but since graduation, i've hardly
gone out and talked to anyone much
and you know what?

i reaaaally like it.

it's like for once, i can finally think.
i can do things at my own pace,
doing whatever i want whenever i want.
no appointments to rush to, no one to meet...

bliss.

so im free to read blogs 4 hours straight,
reread and memorise my encyclopedias
(which i really do, i dont want my brain to be mush),
take 3 naps a day....

the list is endless.
and this goes on for 2 more months!

i'm *so* loving it :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

thanks for breaking 'radio silence' yesterday :)

2:33 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

ooh haha :)
had a reaaal great time though,
but as usual, the best part is always
at the end :(

1:14 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home