Friday, December 29, 2006

I will be still know You are God.

Hillsongs - Still


This year....

.... i've lost most of school friends but i made a lot more.

.... i went into college not knowing what i want to do
and ended up choosing to study Psychology after
multiple changes.

.... i studied like never before with the constant
class tests, trials, semester exams that Taylor's
like to bombard us with :(

.... i got so addicted to watching TV series that at one point
in the middle of my AS exams i would study all day
and watch countless episodes throughout the night
until 4 am, stopping just to get 2 hours of crucial sleep
before starting the cycle all over again the next day.

.... i laughed more than i ever did. =)

.... i passed my second driving test
but until now, i'm still not driving regularly.

.... i ate pineapples every week! =)
and everytime i do, i *still* manage to sting my tongue.

.... i learnt to trust God more with my life.

.... i failed my Grade 8 again.

.... i started my Converse-shoe obsession,
changed my taste in music, and started watching Grey's Anatomy
under the influence of Ho.

.... i became lame thanks to joey.

.... i got a bigger allowance but somehow,
my money ALWAYS disappears. :(

.... and most importantly, i grew to be happy with who i am and how i look.
=) (well, almost)


Happy New Year, everyone :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Inspktor said...

grrr finally i can comment!

you can give your money to me, i can safeguard it. you know i dont ever buy anything ;)

2:54 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

ahaha.

=) can u be like the bank and double my money??

10:54 am  
Blogger hosquare said...

i am a good influence :D
gonna do 1 of these also when i fix the blog

2:10 pm  
Blogger Inspktor said...

ei wat bank can double money? its a scam i tell you!!!

6:48 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

ho: AHAHA. that's just the nice part :) u moved to blogspot right??

phyebeng: got what! those banks dont double yr money but they give u returns right?

10:53 pm  
Blogger Inspktor said...

yea 3% last i checked. my bank after giving me a total of rm15 or so in 2 years, deducted like rm50 in bank charges last year.

so unless you have millions, you're better off just giving it to me. :D

1:42 am  
Blogger sammietan said...

well no.
i MUST MUST save money this year!!

12:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home