Thursday, June 23, 2005

guess what?!
i was rubbing me eyes then suddenly my world went half clear half blur.
I LOST MY CONTACTS!
and so i went crawling on the floor finding it, touching every part of the floor and putting my face an inch for the ground to try to see it.
after almost fifteen minutes of doing that, i finally gave up and rubbed my eyes again.
AND I FELT IT! :)
it went up to my eyelid... so happily i took it and ran to my room to change to specs.
then i knocked a chair and it flew outta my hands!
and again, i had to crawl again to find it.

luckily, i found it and im happily wearing specs now.
whoever invented contacts?!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Dashboard Confessionals-Vindicated

4:21 pm  
Blogger sammietan said...

huhhh?

9:39 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home